Shenton Safaris’ camps are seasonally run; we open Kaingo on the 17th May and close it on the 10th November, Mwamba instead opens on the 1st June and closes on the 31st October. Our season is short with exceptional game-viewing throughout. The weather is temperate during the early part of the season, cooler in July, and hot in September and October.
Our office family can help you with detailed pricing and advice should you wish to book directly.
Get in touch!
If you’d like to know more about Shenton Safaris, please fill in the form below or send an email to email@example.com. We’re in a beautiful remote part of the world, but sometimes that means our internet is slow or interrupted and emails go missing. If you haven’t heard from us in 12 hours, don’t hesitate to contact us again, as it’s possible your first email did not reach us.
We understand that things are still a little uncertain and want to do all we can to offer peace of mind to those wanting to travel in 2022. To give our future guests some extra assurance we have extended our flexible ShentonSTRETCH policy to cover new bookings made for travel in 2022.
- Should guests be unable to travel as a direct result of Covid-19, the booking may be postponed to another date within 12 months of the original booking dates
- All payments will be held in credit and applied, in full, to the amended booking
- Please note any additional services booked on your behalf are subject to the specific terms of the supplier
- Any increases in rate, levies or other third party services will be applied to the final balance payment due 60 days before the new dates of travel
- Existing bookings, postponed from 2020 or 2021 will be subject to the original terms discussed at the time of postponement. We are happy to discuss individual requirements on a case-by-case basis
For all reservations, sales & marketing queries please email
Skype: Shentonsafaris – Alexandra Jonker
Office hours: Mon – Fri 08:00 to 17:00 [CAT]