Kaingo Kitchen: Chicken caesar salad
A hearty classic and truly iconic in our eyes. The crunch from the crisp homemade (of course) croutons to the light and zesty dressing, it is hard not to love how this salad comes together. We believe it is so good it can be served as a main.
Do you have special ingredients which you add to yours? We would love to hear about your tips and tricks, send us a message or email us!
- Whole chicken
- 5 tablespoons of oil
- A squeeze of lemon juice and lemon zest
- Fresh herbs
- 1 large garlic clove, chopped finely
- Fine gratings of lemon zest
- Scant 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups of bread cubed
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon smooth Dijon mustard
- 1 or 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped capers
- 1 tablespoon of grated parmesan
Shred or chop the chicken and then mixed all the salad ingredients together before topping off with dressing. Any dressing leftover can be served in a separate jug on the side.
Have you signed up for our monthly newsletter? If you haven’t, do so by following this link.