Shenton Safaris and ORYX Worldwide Photographic Expeditions are proud to present to you a handpicked expedition to one of Africa’s most thrilling wildlife photographic destinations, Zambia. This friendly country is still untouched by the immense tourist crowds and it is unquestionably one of the finest photographic locations in Africa.
We offer you an 8 day nature and wildlife photographic expedition into the heart of Zambia’s most famous game reserve, South Luangwa National Park. This photographic expedition is timed for the peak of the dry season, and there is no better time to photograph the spectacular wildlife that Zambia has to offer!
Ultimate South Luangwa Photographic Expedition
31st October to 7th November 2015
(8 days / 7 nights)
YOUR PHOTOGRAPHIC HIGHLIGHTS:
- Hundreds of Hippopotami in the pools and main Luangwa River
- Oxbow lagoons attracting numerous game and bird species
- Large Elephant herds in the towering riverine woodlands, and drinking at the river’s edge
- The only place to see and photograph Thornicroft’s Giraffe – a unique subspecies endemic to Zambia’s Luangwa Valley
- Very high density of Leopard, with some individuals being very habituated
- Flocks of storks, herons and egrets feeding in the drying pools
- This Africa photo safari is tailor-made to suite wildlife photographers and it guarantees you a portfolio of surreal images
- Photographers of all levels are welcome and you will receive expert tuition based on your level of experience. Marius is an accomplished and internationally acclaimed wildlife photographer that is always enthusiastic to share his experiences and knowledge
- With exclusive use of the safari vehicle and off road driving, you can indulge in maximum photographic freedom!
- Classic scenes of the Luangwa River meandering past wide river banks
YOUR SAFARI AT A GLANCE:
Tour Dates: 31st October to 7th November 2015 (8 days)
Tour Price: US$6,150 * £3,672 * €4,517 * ZAR65,148 per person sharing (Tour price fixed in USD, other rates subject to exchange rate fluctuations) See below.
Tour Size: Limited to 7 participants and ORYX Photographic Leader Marius Coetzee
Reservations are taken by Shenton Safaris or by ORYX Worldwide Photographic Expeditions